On December 3, 2007, we completed a conversion into a new banking system. This system provides you access to more and better services that will facilitate the transactions you perform with your banking accounts. We are committed to continue improving our banking system to provide our customers the best services available in the banking industry.
The following services are available:
- Transaction Inquiry - Allows you to execute a search of historical transactions by account. Currently the transactions retrieved date back to July 1, 2006.
- Checks Inquiry - Allows you to execute a search of checks and historical issues by account. Currently the transaction retrieved date back to July 1, 2006.
- Check Issuance - Allows you to enter checks issuance information in the banking system. The agencies under CMIA can add the income or expense stubs.
- Check Issuance Update - Allows you to modify the check issuance information previously entered in the banking system. It can only be done if the check has not been paid.
- Check Issuance Reversal - Allows you to reverse the check issuance information previously entered in the banking system. It can only be done if the check has not been paid.
- Add Stop Payment - Allows you to add a stop payment on a check or a range of consecutive checks. The check does not have to be issued.
- Reverse Stop Payment - Allows you to eliminate a stop payment from a check or a range of consecutive checks.
- Transfer - Allows you to transfer funds between your authorized accounts. The system will provide you a confirmation as evidence of the transfer of funds, which you will be able to print.
- Statement Request Allows you to request a banking statement from the list of historical statements, which you will receive automatically by email. The client must have an email address.
- Today's Checks to be Paid - Every morning the system sends by electronic mail a report of the preliminary amount corresponding to the checks that will be paid on that day. In most cases this information is final. The client must have an email address.
- Check Reorder Point - The system will notify the client by email when they should reorder check forms. The client will specify which check number should the system recognize to issue an email of the notice to reorder. The client must have an email address.
- Balance Sweep - It is a service that automatically transfers the resulting balance of the transactions of the day from one account to your operational or concentration account.
- Interest Sweep - It is a service that automatically transfers the resulting the interest earned in one account to other account, normally, your operational or concentration account.
To request Internet service, fill the enclosed Service Application Form and send it by fax to (787) 728-2355 or (787) 721-3642. If you need any other assistance, please contact Customer Services Section at (787) 722-2525 extensions 6199 / 6194 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.